Introduction to Programming with Python
Be exposed to Python programming in one course! This workshop is suitable for anyone who is considering to start learning programming or feels understanding programming will help in his or her work.
- Setting up Python
- Introduction to Python programming
- Writing Python Code
- Understanding Variables and Operators
- User Input and Output
- Using Turtle Graphics
- Introduction to Loops
- Introduction to Conditionals
- Introduction to Boolean Expressions
- Using Boolean Expressions in a Condition
- Nested Conditions
- Using Logical Operators
- Introduction to Modules and Functions
- Importing and Using Modules
- Implementing Functions
- Putting it Together with Final Exercise
Who Is It For
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to start learning programming. You will learn the basic concepts in a friendly and non-intimidating environment.
- Post Secondary school students who wants to learn to program
- Post O and A Level students who wants to make use of the holidays to explore technology.
- Adults learners who are exploring a career in the tech industry.
- Adults learners who are in a non-tech role in the tech industry but wants to understand more.
The Learning Experience
Our maximum class size is 8 and we provide laptops. Be prepared to do many hands-on assignments as the focus is on practical implementations.