- Understanding Web Technologies
- Introduction to HTML
- Introduction to CSS3
(Introduction to Programming)
- Using Web Frameworks
- Working with JSON Data
- Create a Shopping List Budgeting Web App
- Creating your own Project
Who Is It For
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to understand the technology behind web better. Students can experience the thrill of creating working projects and sharing them online.
- Secondary school students who wants to showcase their work online.
- Post O and A Level students who wants to make use of the holidays to explore technology.
- Adults learners who are exploring a career in the tech industry.
- Adults learners who are in a non-tech role in the tech industry but wants to understand more.
- Adults learners who require understanding of web technologies in their work.
The Learning Experience
Our maximum class size is 8 and we provide laptops. Be prepared to do many hands-on assignments as the focus is on practical applications.
I would highly recommend this program to people who are new to programming. It is comprehensive and easy to understand.
- Ruven Guna
This course helped me get comfortable with front end programming. I now have more confidence in coding my own app and website.
- Cecil Ang
By Head, Betafisher
I graduated in Mech Engr 25 years ago, and have no experience in any software programming. From being clueless what html is, to being able to understand how the ToDo app in my hand phone work is quite productive training for me.
- Andrew Ong